The translucent white nature of Selenite represents spiritual purity, light, and connection to the angelic realms. It is one of the most sacred crystals throughout history.
The name ‘Selenite’ derives from the Greek goddess Selene, the goddess of the moon. It’s also called the Satin Spar, Maria Glass, or Desert Rose.
The primary metaphysical properties of a Selenite crystal stone include:
- good for removing negative or unwanted energies from the environment, such as those that might make
- you feel uncomfortable or depressed;
- can help you in dealing with any type of negativity that is holding you back from moving forward and achieving your goals;
- can assist you with realizing what you really desire in life;
- helps to bring more positivity into your life by clearing away the negative energies, and so much more.
This listing is for one Selenite Metatron.
Weight 218grams and dimensions 9cm wide, 1.5cm thickness.
Store in a dry space.